Shay Given permission to leave

Plain Speaking

Reports that Shay will be allowed to leave us when we get in a replacement.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/14/shay-given-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ester-city</a>
He was my favourite player for quite a while. As much for his excellent attitude as his undenial talent. Best Wishes to you Shay!

I see Keiren Westwood touted as a possible #2 for Joe, that would be nice as he is a youth product of ours and has improved tremendously since going to Coventry.

watched quite a bit of westwood as i always try and see how our released players do, he has improved a lot since he was at city, would like to see him back and would be good to have another home grown player who came through our ranks.

Freestyler said:
Could well be on his way, as were making good progress in a young keeper from Italy.

Bluetones said:
young italian, any names freestyler???

Is it that guy who's tipped to be the next Italian national team number 1 ? Can't remember his name or club but there was a thread on here linking us to him not long ago.

A few posters who follow Serie A said they couldn't understand why he'd come here to be back up.

Not much help I know lol...

Freestyler said:
Could well be on his way, as were making good progress in a young keeper from Italy.

I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

Damocles said:
Freestyler said:

I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

I do exactly the same as you Damocles - he is never even close.

Hart's replacement has to be top quality. We all know what happened when Given got injured - poor forward planning. Long way to the end of the season and many big matches to come. Replacement has to be available for FA Cup and Europa Cup.

Is Given going on loan or a permanent move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.