Shay Given permission to leave

Theo555 said:
Damocles said:
I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

I do exactly the same as you Damocles - he is never even close.
Yeah but he's got Followers remember?

Stevinio said:
I like the the look of Joe Lewis at posh. Plus he's available.

yep and u21 keeper and got in full england squad albeit through injuries,only thing how long before he gets restless sat on the bench as he would want to play

lewis does look good, but i would say too young to come in and be a replacment for given, imagine 1 game to go in a season we have to win to win the league hart is injured, would you want someone with no experience or someone like, i dunno, carlo cudicini on a 6 month contract?? just a thought.

I would go for David James he was great when he was here, although 40 is still fit and would probably be happy to sit on the bench and play the odd carling cup/europa , and also give Joe the benefit of his experience

kippax boy said:
I would go for David James he was great when he was here, although 40 is still fit and would probably be happy to sit on the bench and play the odd carling cup/europa , and also give Joe the benefit of his experience

Lol, I did this on FIFA 11, sold Shay to Blackburn for 4m, got James in for 200k, Joe got injured before the Arsenal game and James kept a clean sheet, :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.