Shay Given permission to leave

de niro said:
Stevinio said:
I like the the look of Joe Lewis at posh. Plus he's available.

could'nt agree more, would he sit on the bench though?

I don't think he would....replacing Given, because of Hart's age, is going to be tough. Whoever comes in will come in knowing they are going to spend probably 90% of their time at the club sat on the bench.

BillyShears said:
de niro said:

I don't think he would....replacing Given, because of Hart's age, is going to be tough. Whoever comes in will come in knowing they are going to spend probably 90% of their time at the club sat on the bench.

To be honest I hope injury aside our second keeper gets game time in other competitions but little or none in the premiership because that should mean our first choice is making all the right decisions and keeping the clean sheets necessary for us to challenge for the title.

The clause for Given should be an obvious one in that he can return at our choice should Hart get injured and the receiving club can take it or leave it.

Most will take that clause because of the nature of the position and we have to call the shots on Given's loan deal.

Like a lot of our players not getting enough game time they will most likely want permanent deals at other clubs even though in all cases it will be at clubs that are unlikely to challenge for title honours assuming they stay playing in the premiership but because of their salaries it will be hard for them to get permanent deals while still under contract at City unless they are prepared for a significant pay cut.

We of course will have to take a hit on the transfer fee unfortunately when these players move on permanently.

Damocles said:
Freestyler said:
Could well be on his way, as were making good progress in a young keeper from Italy.

I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

fair enough really.

i don't think i'm ITK and i have never claimed to be, i just get snippets of info from time to time.

i ain't gonna get into 'i told you this, i told you that' argument, but to be honest, tell me one person on here who's made predictions almost 5 days in advanced before it actually happened? you won't find any.

'silva and toure double announcment' - quoted 5 days before on the friday, it happened.

'bollocks', 'bullshit', 'bet it doesn't happen'

....humble pie

'i'm saying dzeko will be done on friday' - on the monday 5 days before, even though EVERY paper and supposed ITK journo said tuesday and wednesday.

'yeah right', 'you know fuck all stop pretending', 'WUM', 'no chance'

....hunble pie

Like i've said, i'll stick by my guns and post whatever i hear, i'll pass on. whether i believe it's solid or not, if it's good i'll put it on here, doesn't bother me.... and you can see why tolmie was hounded out.

and speaking of Tolmie, this may not prove that i'm right,...but didn't he once back me up and say i was correct with info about gary cookes whereabouts? once again EVERY paper and journo reported him in one place, where i said he was in 2 other different places, which i got a normal reception of it being bollocks.

.... well it turned out to be true, and i even included this in alot of PM's to people, who i spoke to around the time.

I've heard alot more the last few weeks, but haven't chose to post them. infact i could post stories on here about our own players that haven't made the press or media, and some about other players which never made the press due to courts, you'd be suprised at some of the things i know about certain players, and the people and contacts i get to meet through my work, especially with my freestyle.

whether you choose to believe what i say is entirely down to you, i'm not bothered to be honest, but i'll post in good faith whatever i hear.

Freestyler said:
Damocles said:
I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

fair enough really.

i don't think i'm ITK and i have never claimed to be, i just get snippets of info from time to time.

i ain't gonna get into 'i told you this, i told you that' argument, but to be honest, tell me one person on here who's made predictions almost 5 days in advanced before it actually happened? you won't find any.

'silva and toure double announcment' - quoted 5 days before on the friday, it happened.

....humble pie

'i'm saying dzeko will be done on friday' - on the monday 5 days before, even though EVERY paper and supposed ITK journo said tuesday and wednesday.

....hunble pie

Like i've said, i'll stick by my guns and post whatever i hear, i'll pass on. whether i believe it's solid or not, if it's good i'll put it on here, doesn't bother me.... and you can see why tolmie was hounded out.

and speaking of Tolmie, this may not prove that i'm right,...but didn't he once back me up and say i was correct with info about gary cookes whereabouts? once again EVERY paper and journo reported him in one place, where i said he was in 2 other different places, which i got a normal reception of it being bollocks.

.... well it turned out to be true, and i even included this in alot of PM's to people, who i spoke to around the time.

I've heard alot more the last few weeks, but haven't chose to post them. infact i could post stories on here about our own players that haven't made the press or media, and some about other players which never made the press due to courts, you'd be suprised at some of the things i know about certain players, and the people and contacts i get to meet through my work, especially with my freestyle.

whether you choose to believe what i say is entirely down to you, i'm not bothered to be honest, but i'll post in good faith whatever i hear.
Thats all people want bits of gossip it keeps this forum going good on you matey.

de niro said:
Stevinio said:
I like the the look of Joe Lewis at posh. Plus he's available.

Maybe not. But we could loan him out with a recall clause to a better team than posh and stick with Taylor on the bench.

given.jpg

Freestyler said:
Damocles said:

fair enough really.

....humble pie

....hunble pie

Do I really need to go through your posts and show the 9 billion times that you've been wrong?

Still waiting on Kaka by the way. Anelka too.

Damocles said:
Freestyler said:
fair enough really.

....humble pie

....hunble pie

Do I really need to go through your posts and show the 9 billion times that you've been wrong?

Still waiting on Kaka by the way. Anelka too.

How come you defend other ITK's on here and slate anyone who criticises them?

You tell everyone that there's freedom of opinion on here... yet you bully Freestyler?

Whether he's right or wrong, a WUM, a bullshitter or the CEO... he deserves to be heard just as much as anyone else.

Soulboy said:
How come you defend other ITK's on here and slate anyone who criticises them?

You tell everyone that there's freedom of opinion on here... yet you bully Freestyler?

Whether he's right or wrong, a WUM, a bullshitter or the CEO... he deserves to be heard just as much as anyone else.

I defend ITKs. We ban WUMs.

Freestyler falls into the second category.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.