Shay Given signs for City

excellent signing will be a massive boost for us and joe hart will learn his trade properly to become one of the all time great keepers get the fcuk in

Good signing. I reckon actually that Given would've saved that header by Beattie yesterday.

Don't think he is a priority, and wouldn't have made the transfer myself. But he is a top quality keeper, and fairly obviously a good man to have around the club.

So I guess I'm pleased he's now a blue.

Get in!

Been a v succesful window so far... and I am still vaguely hoping that ADUG have something up their sleeves to really blow our socks off

I am not too bothered about this, would have preferred a tough ass striker and cb.

Good proffessional though, hart will learn if he sticks around. Guess he has no choice til summer anyway :)

Cant help but think our owners want to do something big. Time is against us though. Summer now it seems

Hollywood Blue said:
I'm happy about Given but really feel bad for Joe.
I hope he stays put and learns from Given.
Joe hasn't been bad for us this season, made a few mistakes but most keepers do.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.