Shay Given

given.jpg

He's a genuine points winning goalkeeper. There are a few in the league who are good keepers and could do a decent job at any club but I don't think many can claim to win their team as many points as Shay gets us. Aside from the obvious penalty saves he makes some amazing reaction stops.

My only problem with him is that he never comes to catch crosses which can relieve a lot of pressure on the defence. Cech did it a few times off corners and it makes a big difference.

Best keep in EPL deluded rag mate still thinks Edwin is, but he also thinks Fosters class, deluded fuckwit.

<3 u Shay!

Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
Bluebird1 said:
I sent a text to a Rag on my way home saying that Given is the best keeper in the UK.

His reply? No he's the best in the world!

Says it all really.
Do you know why he said that?....it is because we have made'em a favour by closining thy gap between 'em and chelski.

No, it's because despite being a Rag, he is capable of admiring a good player. He said right from the day we bought him that Given was the best and that he would help us get into the top four.

Shay given is AMAZING. Did great for their goal but unlucky to come off adebayor and that penalty save was immense, I need some highlights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.