Shay Given

Such a pro ,he is completely and utterly a natural goalkeeper, best since the big dane. He lives and breaths goalkeeping , he as earned us so many points already this season , better than Joe Corrigan IMO and that is me saying something!

MCfcBOB said:
I Love Mr. Given.

I dont know how Newcastle were so shit with a keeper of his quality. Could have done so much more with his career had he been in one of Europe's top teams. Or if he was from a country like Spain or Brazil.

Superb goal-keeper and the best we've had for a while. Well done Mr Given. :)

If anything it shows you how shit Newcastle were without Shay in goals, and may have been a major factor in their relegation last season. From the £40 + Million MH spent duing the January window I thought Shay was his best buy (just ahead of Bellamy - personal opinion).

Regardless what you think about happened during the France v Ireland WCQ, it is a travesty that a guy with this talent will be at home instead of taking part in the Finals in South Africa next summer.

I just keep thinking about that horrible little Rag twat, Lou Macari giving Shay a free transfer from Celtic Park in 1994, telling him he was too small for a keeper and wouldn't make it! Macari must feel a real cock watching MOTD every Week as Shay proves he's one of the best keepers in Europe!!

R0BINH0 said:
Does anyone have a picture of him saving the panalty? i want it as my screensaver. :/
67jp82.jpg

Here you go. Sorry about the Getty Images watermark; it's the best I can find at the moment!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.