Shay Given....

Shay was generally sticking up for us at every available opportunity against the boy who's dads gonna get his arse ripped open in prison! Hate Jamie redknapp!!!

CityBuzzin said:
Rubbish keeper

What? Fantastic keeper, fantastic guy and ex blue. I'd welcome him back tomorrow, but might only make 3rd choice now. But that is because of our keepers not his undoubted talent. IMHO

dajd1984 said:
Shay was generally sticking up for us at every available opportunity against the boy who's dads gonna get his arse ripped open in prison! Hate Jamie redknapp!!!

Did anyone else hear the crowd singing "your dads going down"

Couldn't believe the c*nt when he said "it wasn't a pen but Liverpool deserved it", no wonder his old man thinks hes done nothing wrong with this sort of logic in the family.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but as dajd said HATE the c*nt

Yes, soon stopped though as our fans were too busy pointing at him in the Sky box whilst singing the song to notice Bellamy had scored the winner.
chumpster1 said:
Did anyone else hear the crowd singing "your dads going down"

california blue said:
The fact people regard him as a top keeper is beyond me.

He's a great shot stopper but that's about it.

He invites way to much pressure on the defense as he's just glued to his line - hence his miraculous saves from 2 yards out.

Nice bloke though

FML

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The Ox said:
What an extremely humble guy, couldn't praise Joe highly enough and agreed that Bobby made the right decision making him No 1 as he is the best in the Prem.

Would Tootingham HotShots have got back to 2-2 with Shay in the net on Sunday? An' before anyone starts, I'm only asking!

Yes they most probably would have as Nobody in the world would of saved that ridiculous shot from Bale, the fucking ball defied the laws of physics and logic the way it bent and dipped

california blue said:
The fact people regard him as a top keeper is beyond me.

He's a great shot stopper but that's about it.

He invites way to much pressure on the defense as he's just glued to his line - hence his miraculous saves from 2 yards out.

Nice bloke though
That really made me cringe. Few posts do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.