Shay - he's leaving

tolmie's hairdoo

on that midnight train to...Celtic

Hear City will reluctantly help him find a No.1 position elsewhere- with 24 hour recall.

Celtic are his preferred option, albeit not the most lucrative for us.

Fulham trying to muscle in.

Shame - if it was just down to money, think he would be defo staying.

He'll be treated like a god in the East end of Glasgow if he goes there but Celtic must be offering bawbees if even Rangers can outbid them on loan deals. There comes a time when City need to start making money back even if it is on loan deals........

can someone tell me whats actually happened with shay? has he just basically lost his place to Joe?

no i think this is a good thing for us, keeps shay happy and playing and if, god forbid anything happens to joe, we can recall him.
whats the problem. sounds good to me.

Am I right in thinking that if he goes to fulham we will not be able to put in a 24h recall?

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Would Celtic go for a 24hr recall?

TBH, if thats agreeable...i think thats grand

That could well be the sticking point for all negotiations!

However, we have had our fingers burned once before...I still have a hunch we will bring in another experienced stopper.

After all, wasn't Stuart Taylor actually released this summer, before strangely being recalled?

LYNX said:
does this mean Taylor is our #2? i bloody hope not :l

This still makes Shay our number 2 i would imagine...If joe got injured or sent off in a game then obviously taylor would have to stand in the rest of that game but with a 24 hr recall then shay would start for us next game or until joe came back..

Its like shay is on our bench but not ...if you know what i mean .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.