Shay - he's leaving

What about the Columbian keeper Gonzales?

If we can negotiate a recall then he's still effectively our player, and would be ideal.

Marvin said:

Looks decent enough whenever i've seen him in the reserves,certainly an improvement on Taylor(very strange decision imo resigning him)

If he was to go on loan to a prem club he definately couldnt' have a recall clause outside of transfer windows as he would have to be registered in that teams. If he goes to scotland though I gues it is possible that we could still regiuster him as one of our 3 keepers meaning we could bring him back.

Celtic would definately go for this as well becuase it doesn't look like they are going to be able to sign any one decent to replace Boruc anyway.

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

Looks decent enough whenever i've seen him in the reserves,certainly an improvement on Taylor(very strange decision imo resigning him)

Shays shoulder was taking longer to mend and if taylor was happy to be no 3 then good on him.... Fulop didnt want to be 3rd choice..

waspish said:
Don't think you can have a 24 hr call back.. if he does go we need a new goalie the back up we have are not good enough

I think that restriction only applies to long term loans between 2 Prem clubs, if he goes to Celtic we could still ask for the 24hr recall clause.

It was fairly inevitable that whichever keeper didn't start as No.1 would be looking for some first team football elsewhere - Hart because of his England position and Given because he's at the stage of his career where sitting on the bench is no good for him at all.

He might as well sit on the bench, he will only have anything to do 4 times a season at Celtic !!

Glasgow Man City said:
I think we should bring Nicky Weaver back as cover ;-)
Good shout but he's getting first team football at Sheffield wed I know he loves city but would he want to sit on our bench plus he won't be cheap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.