Shay is GOING according to his Twitter anyway.

Let him go on loan, with a clause in that says we can recall him at any time. And send him to a club who still have to play all of our rivals.

Is this Twitter real as City have said in the past none of their players have Twitter (though Micah's seems to be real). Also this sounds very unprofessional:

Shay_Given Seamus J. J. Given
What's the point about "Shay Given won't be sold cheaply"? As if Man City would need the money.

I think that means hes still gonna be sat on the bench and mancini has added a bonus in his contract where he can use his ipad whilst on there.

stonerblue said:
He doesn't 'deserve' anything. Goalies know they're gonna spend time on the bench and he should suck it up and take it like a man. Sick of him putting little digs out.

I presume he is extremly well paid to keep the bench warm.......I wish I had the opportunity to be part of a fantastic squad, and be paid shedloads for it, with all the trappings which come with it..........hardly appreciative of the supporters and club who have (for the most part) backed him all the way and provided a wonderful income. If he was good enough in training, I expect he would be no.1?

All City players Twitters are fake, apart from Micah, who's is ran by his PR company.

If it is his real account he is now saying he isnt going anywhere unless its a permanant deal

Given to reject loan switch - Shay Given is ready to stay with Manchester City – unless he gets a permanent... <a class="postlink" href="http://tumblr.com/xfy16d5hdw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tumblr.com/xfy16d5hdw</a>

Damocles said:
All City players Twitters are fake, apart from Micah, who's is ran by his PR company.

Why don't the club or the players shut them down then?

Its not even a fake account. It is an obvious fan site. Look at the other posts. He doesn't even to pretend to post as Shay.

Bottom line, some Shay fan thinks Shay will be gone in January and he (the fan) will be tweeting all about it. yipeee....

Whats with all the Given hate? Shay is as good as if not better than most of the No 1's of the other Premier League teams.Show me another keeper who is as good as or better than Shay who is warming the bench for their respective teams.He is too good to be wasting his time on the bench.Life isn't all about money , unlike what some people think.And besides goalkeepers don't get injured or tired or rotated that often , so he would get only very little game time if any.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question , if you were offered a job with a huge pay packet for doing nothing but sitting on a chair all day doing nothing , would you happily accept the job , and even if you do accept such a job do you think your life will feel complete and that you will be truly happy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.