Shay on The Physio Room

bluebandits

Bugger! Must need surgery to be out that length of time.

Injuries Player Condition Expected Return* Next Match**
Manchester City 7 S Taylor Knee Injury 23rd May 10
S Given Dislocated Shoulder Oct 10
W Bridge Hip/Thigh Injury 1st May 10
Sylvinho Calf Muscle Strain 1st May 10
J Lescott Hamstring Injury 9th May 10
M Petrov MCL Knee Ligament Injury 31st May 10
M Johnson Knee Injury Jun 10

Shit OCTOBER
Plus he has to get match fit and get over the fear of diving hard and low to his left. Where you can bet most strikers will test him

DaveH said:
Shit OCTOBER
Plus he has to get match fit and get over the fear of diving hard and low to his left. Where you can bet most strikers will test him
could be xmas by the time he's match fit and ready. joe has to be recalled from brum so a sickner for them aswell

Bit of a dilemma really. Do we call Joe Hart back and say its yours to lose or do we sell him and wait for shay to recover. As much as I love Shay I think Joe has now proven his on par with the best in the land.

My main concern is that keegan stated yesterday that Given has had surgery on that shoulder before so its not going to be as strong as it was and also he age has got too come in to aswell he's just turned 35 i think so to come back from a major injury at this stage of his laying career is not good do you think we should be looking to buy a new keeper in the summer

citymad said:
Bit of a dilemma really. Do we call Joe Hart back and say its yours to lose or do we sell him and wait for shay to recover. As much as I love Shay I think Joe has now proven his on par with the best in the land.

No brainer for me really. If Given is really out until October 10th then Joe Hart is our new Number 1 next season and Given (once he is back) can try to fight his way back into the team.

DaveH said:
Shit OCTOBER

I don't think his shoulder will be up to it much longer. My baby brother dislocated his shoulder, even had the special key hole surgery to repair it, but the bloody thing pops out all the time. Can't play rugby anymore, if we are surfing and a wave hits him it pops out, it even popped out when he was swimming in the pool. Not every case is the same, but I know Shays shoulder will never be the same again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.