Shay on The Physio Room

IrishMacca said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
To be honest, I don't rate Given as highly as many here, but I very much doubt Hart will ever play for City again and that being said EVEN if I did want Hart as my No1 next season, it doesn't help us over the next 3 games, does it?

Don't rate Given highly? How surprising, you could never tell from the posts. FFS.
What do you fucking need from me, I have said losing Given might well cost us 4th place, its a blow and unlike some here I don't think it will be a simple case of bringing Hart back next year. I tell you what, fuck it I think Given is great and he will play Saturday and every game for next 10 years!

It was clear at the time that he had dislocated his shoulder by the pain he was in, looked like he hit is elbow and this articulated the force of his dive through his shoulder I would guess that it was waiting to happen and with his history of this injury and his age regretfully I doubt we will see him in a City shirt again certainly not as first choice

If this is the case then Joe needs to be our number 1 next season and keep the shirt.

avoidconfusion said:
citymad said:
Bit of a dilemma really. Do we call Joe Hart back and say its yours to lose or do we sell him and wait for shay to recover. As much as I love Shay I think Joe has now proven his on par with the best in the land.

No brainer for me really. If Given is really out until October 10th then Joe Hart is our new Number 1 next season and Given (once he is back) can try to fight his way back into the team.

Joe is a City player and is definitively a fantastic prospect
he wants to play in the WC and so we gave him his chance by loaning him out.
He will return for next season there will be plenty of games with Europe and all domestic cups.

I like many on here am not a doc, a surgeon, so i couldn't tell you what will happen long term, but we have lost one of the Prem's longest serving, most consistent keepers so all i will say is, good luck Shay and i hope you make a full recovery, and by the way that was a great save when you got injured as you have made many a great save this season and at times kept us in games, Thanks Shay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.