Shay v France

bluevengence said:
Should be a cracking atmosphere at croke park...tough one but i think the irish can do it

Didn't Scotland beat France twice? I'm sure R.O.I. can

From a selfish side I hope France knock them out personally. If Shay gets injured during International duty then we have to play Stuart Taylor and he is terrible!

I think the seeding system is a joke. It gives the teams which are supposedly better a leg up to the finals, yet if theye were that good they would have gotten there automatically.

Seeding is shit, and if i were irish, whether they gt through or not, would be well and truely pissed off.

C_T_I_D said:
From a selfish side I hope France knock them out personally. If Shay gets injured during International duty then we have to play Stuart Taylor and he is terrible!

Add Taylor to the list of slating players now!!!

Would have preferred us to get russia.The plastic pitch would'nt bother us since we play most of our football in the sky ,but now that we've got france we should burst a gut to dump that fucker Platini on his hole to deny his lickle country a place in south africa especially after the seedings fiasco which he had a hand in

There's just too much class in the French side, Henry, Benzema, Ribery etc.
Terrible draw although if we don't concede at home first leg, who knows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.