Shea Charles | Signed by Southampton for £10.5m

Great that he has hit the ground running and is looking comfortable at Championship level. A real credit to our academy and could well be generating a few more £££ for us via the sell on clause.

The former England international that spent 12 years in the premier league, played in the Champions League, Won a league cup and captained Hull to the FA cup final?

The staff at the academy dream of our young players having that kind of career.
"Former England International" big words them mate, he got 4 caps, 1start and 3 sub appearances in pointless friendlys.
"Won the league cup" again came on as sub

Darius vassell played for England 22 times, shall we start crossing our fingers that the academy can bring us another as good as him?

It was a bizarre comparison and I've got a feeling yer on the wind up

The former England international that spent 12 years in the premier league, played in the Champions League, Won a league cup and captained Hull to the FA cup final?

The staff at the academy dream of our young players having that kind of career.

He scored a goal against us once which was the hardest I've ever seen anyone hit a ball in my life

"Former England International" big words them mate, he got 4 caps, 1start and 3 sub appearances in pointless friendlys.
"Won the league cup" again came on as sub

Darius vassell played for England 22 times, shall we start crossing our fingers that the academy can bring us another as good as him?

It was a bizarre comparison and I've got a feeling yer on the wind up

It’s pretty clear you’ve not got a clue what the average career of an academy graduate in this country looks like.

No mate not the foggiest, you clearly have rumbled me as a no nowt blagger, congrats
Obviously i want all our youngsters to go to be elite Prem players,but that just isnt realistic......so If they all have careers that on a par with Huddlestones,they will have done superb and our academy will be a magnificent success.

Its a bit strange you have found that fact a reason to mock.

Obviously i want all our youngsters to go to be elite Prem players,but that just isnt realistic......so If they all have careers that on a par with Huddlestones,they will have done superb and our academy will be a magnificent success.

Its a bit strange you have found that fact a reason to mock.
Almost as strange as pulling a random pro to compare academy players to? Maybe not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.