Shea Charles | Signed by Southampton for £10.5m

I think it would be a great move for the kid.

I suspect he would jump at the chance,probably for a relatively small fee and sell on/buy back.

Suppose it gives him a chance (similar to Lavia) to test himself in the PL and get regular football. Also stay close to his family. If Dortmund are interested though dont think we have much of a chance!

He started both games for North Ireland. It will be interesting what will next thing be for him.

Honestly cant see him getting in our first team,especially as Philips is determined to stay and it looks like at least Kovacic is arriving too.

Id suggest a deal similar to Lavia (who i think was better)

Honestly cant see him getting in our first team,especially as Philips is determined to stay and it looks like at least Kovacic is arriving too.

Id suggest a deal similar to Lavia (who i think was better)
Agree with all that. We also have Dada-Mascoll coming up who’s a bigger talent than Charles IMO, and is also almost 3 years younger

I hope some of the academy talent that aren't first team level like Charles are loaned out to City Football Group rather than being sold with buybacks like Lavia

Palermo,Troyes and Lommel are all in the second divisions in their respective countries, it’s only Girona in the top division (and Perrone is going on loan there apparently)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.