Shearer on City.

Such a shame that he's so dry on MotD because he's supposed to be decent craic in real life. Neville and Carragher were actually pretty good on MNF, but those aside the pundits are all dogshit.

LoveCity said:
Shearer, like Redknapp Jr., sums up everything that is wrong with punditry. It's always the predictable answer with no real thought put into anything. I was listening to World Football on BBC Radio last night with Paul Sarahs (City fan) and Tim Vickery and these two know so much more about the sport than most of these ex-pros who can do nothing but give the most clichéd answer possible.
Got to agree with you Lovecity. The likes of Tim Vickery and Sid Lowe have a better knowledge of football. I find the likes of Shearer and Ian Wright no less about than little old me. I watched match of the day on Saturday and Shearer was boring me yet again.

So we're judging a man by his achievements eh?

Fuck all as a club player.
Fuck all as an international player.
Took Newcastle down as a manager.

Yep, you're qualified to judge folk.

Bluemoon115 said:
So we're judging a man by his achievements eh?

Fuck all as a club player.
Fuck all as an international player.
Took Newcastle down as a manager.

Yep, you're qualified to judge folk.

Premier league winners medal with Blackburn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.