Shearer on City.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
You're talking to members of a forum who get upset at the opening credits of MOTD mate. They don't see reality.

Have you seen the new Barclays prem ad ?? shows City fans on coach and ending up at shite fart lane..
Is that the one with the guy singing 'Manchesterrrr', then gets a bit of a bollocking from his bird?
She's not fit but I am strangely wanting to have sex with her, possibly in a car park somewhere away.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Have you seen the new Barclays prem ad ?? shows City fans on coach and ending up at shite fart lane..
Is that the one with the guy singing 'Manchesterrrr', then gets a bit of a bollocking from his bird?
She's not fit but I am strangely wanting to have sex with her, possibly in a car park somewhere away.
I've not paid much attention to it as it's always just been on in the background. I'll check her out though and see how she rates on my bumometer.

"You look at Manchester City and Pellegrini hasn't won any trophies."

He could have ended it with ... "yet"

His honours look of winning stock to me.

Manager
Universidad Católica
Copa Interamericana (1): 1994
Copa Chile (1): 1995

LDU Quito
Serie A (1): 1998–99

San Lorenzo
Primera División (1): 2000–01
Copa Mercosur (1): 2001

River Plate
Primera División (1): 2002–03

Villarreal
UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 2004

Since 2001 he has a win ratio of 49.63%... Moyes is at 44.16% and hasn't won much. But then the media lick ManUre's posterior at every given chance.
PNE
Football League Second Division: 1999–2000
ManUre
FA Community Shield: 2013

Shearer can write us off. Much more fun to prove him wrong

It's a shame that shearer decided to go into the media, as a footballer I admired him greatly. The fact he refused to play for the GPC only cemented that. Unfortunately on the screen he just comes across as a dullard, never really offering any insight, instead sticking to the same tired cliches spouted by every other pundit who appears slouched on the settee in their shit shiny shirts.
He doesn't offend me when talking about us as I've usually slipped into a coma by the time he's stuttered his way past his first sentence.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
supercity88 said:
I like the way City are being overlooked. Everyone seems to think Mourinho will make a massive difference. I think he will make Chelsea a better team domestically but he hasn't really addressed their major issues. They have an abundance of attacking players and so do we, but I think as a squad overall we will be a lot better than they are. Mourinho wanted to win the Champions League with Chelsea and failed he then left and they never really recovered domestically. He won la liga with Real but never managed to win the Champions League which is the one they wanted more. I think Ancelotti will make a better job of it there than he did. I think Mourinho will upset a lot of the players at Chelsea, his old guard will support him but whereas Pellegrini is supportive and gets confidence in his players I think Mourinho will isolate certain players. I still think the rags have the same issues, their midfield and defence isn't all that but they will score goals. Against Swansea they lost the battle in the middle but managed to score and won the game. Whilst I do think we will take some time to hit 5th gear, we have a settled core of players now and have added quality in areas we lacked. The best pundits are those that see what Pellegrini has managed to achieve throughout his career and respect him for that. The Mourinho factor will make a difference but not as much as I think they all expect. I find it strange how Shearer can respect Moyes despite his record and ignore Pellegrini. Having managerial experience in the Prem isn't that important. He will bring his own ideas and I am sure he knows how tough the league is.
But we are far from being overlooked. We are bookie's favourite and loads of pundits have tipped us for the title.
You're talking to members of a forum who get upset at the opening credits of MOTD mate. They don't see reality.
I know that mate.

We have had pundit after pundit tipping us for the title. We have had quite a lot of opinion pieces in the better quality papers about how we have gone about our business quietly and professionally, and how we have an exceptional squad.

Yet one pundit tips someone else and unleashes the hell fire of the forum. It's the way of things I suppose.

Didsbury Dave said:
We have had pundit after pundit tipping us for the title. We have had quite a lot of opinion pieces in the better quality papers about how we have gone about our business quietly and professionally, and how we have an exceptional squad.

Yet one pundit tips someone else and unleashes the hell fire of the forum. It's the way of things I suppose.

I get the impression that most people are unleashing their fury not at the fact that he's tipped another team but more in response to the flippant manner in which he's skipped over us and the seemingly nonsensical reason he's given for doing so. But that's only my opinion, much like it's only his opinion regarding our chances of winning I suppose. Ah well, won't be long now before we can all start discussing real football issues again and not subjective semantics like this.

Shearer said on Radio 5 Live, "I only tip Chelsea for the title over City because Mourniho knows his way around the Premier League".

which is a fair comment because Pellegrini is a novice in the Premier League. Shearer praises the signings by City, praises Hart, think City have a stronger squad, just questions that the Premier League experience between the managers will be the difference.

The logic of Shearer's arguement would suggest that , irrespective of squad strength , managerial experience of the premier league would be the single most important factor!
We can therefore expect a serious title challenge from Stoke and Arsenal!!!! Shurley shome mishtake ?!?!

bluemoon27 said:
quiet_riot said:
"What has Balotelli ever done?"

haha,well Mr shearer in his 23 yrs he as already achieved more than you in football you Geordie prick[/quote

Balo can only dream to be the player Shearer was. Shearer has only scored 260 goals in the Premier League.. He may be shity pundit, but was a superb player.

adorado30 said:
bluemoon27 said:
quiet_riot said:
"What has Balotelli ever done?"

haha,well Mr shearer in his 23 yrs he as already achieved more than you in football you Geordie prick[/quote

Balo can only dream to be the player Shearer was. Shearer has only scored 260 goals in the Premier League.. He may be shity pundit, but was a superb player.
well said, balotelli has potential, but a player like Shearer was he isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.