Sheff Utd post match thread

Three points, clean sheet. Super Sergio!

Great to have Laporte back.

Sheff Utd play shit 80s football and the referee was fucking wank.

Anyone but Jesus to take penalties next time.
Is it possible to turn down a penalty if you get one? Maybe trade it for a throw in (I wouldn't thank you for a corner, we're worse at them than we are at penalties!).

Hard fought victory against a side superbly well-drilled, full of running and a side which has consistently given sides a bloody nose.

They make the game a bit rough around the edges and although it was not one of our vintage performances, from a creative perspective, we showed a different set of characteristics, such as resilience, determination etc.

Great result and well played City shame its not reflected in the match day thread.

As wasteful as we were, you can't say we didn't fully deserve the win. Created far more than them, they got away with so much from the ref too.

It will take a while for Laporte's influence to affect the back line but I can see signs of it already.

We wasn’t great, but a good battling performance against a bunch of dirty bastards.
We’d see red for them tackles.
great to have Laporte back, so much calmer at the back with him in there.
Commentary was atrocious, I bet you could watch that on SUFC own channel and it wouldn’t be as biased as that.

Clogging fucking bastards nicely facilitated by Mason, they offered fuck all else, not pretty but chuffed with the lads tonight, even Raz ;-)

Well done lads

Eric great,jnr eric good

Raz doesn't hide,he just needs a goal

Mason was shit,equal bookings i think,they set out to cripple eric and whoever else they could,vile club

Sergio should have started with the form he is in

Gabby terrible,missing too many pens to allow him to keep taking them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.