Sheffield away - need travel advice

Out of all the reasons for someone to get an away ticket through their OSC - I think a man visiting from the other side of the world is ok.

You might get some hammer though mate haha

Hi guys, I will be visiting the UK for the first time and have a ticket to Sheffield away. I will need to arrange travel from London (Leicester Square/Soho area) to Bramall Lane. I wanted to book train tickets but I’m a little worried about the strikes causing issues. What is the best way to get to Sheffield from where I am staying and what do I do if there are strikes announced during that time?

Also, my tickets are going to be sent to my residential address in Australia but I am currently in Europe and won’t be back home until after the game. I’ve spoken to the club and they said I can pick it up from Sheffield a few hours before the game. Has anyone done this before and can you please help me with how yo get my tickets without any issues on the day? I asked if I could pick the tickets up from Manchester directly and was told that I couldn’t do that.

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you can get to Sheffield Station, then Bramall Lane is easily walkable. I think it's less than a mile.

Hi guys, I will be visiting the UK for the first time and have a ticket to Sheffield away. I will need to arrange travel from London (Leicester Square/Soho area) to Bramall Lane. I wanted to book train tickets but I’m a little worried about the strikes causing issues. What is the best way to get to Sheffield from where I am staying and what do I do if there are strikes announced during that time?

Also, my tickets are going to be sent to my residential address in Australia but I am currently in Europe and won’t be back home until after the game. I’ve spoken to the club and they said I can pick it up from Sheffield a few hours before the game. Has anyone done this before and can you please help me with how yo get my tickets without any issues on the day? I asked if I could pick the tickets up from Manchester directly and was told that I couldn’t do that.

They won’t post your ticket out you’ll have to collect at Bramall Lane

Sounds great fella. You'll enjoy Bramhall Lane, a proper traditional old football ground with a proud support so atmosphere will be great.

Out of interest, have you had a chance to watch us in Manchester, at the Etihad?

They will post it out but cancel the barcode

A duplicate will be picked up at Bramhall Lane

A mate of mine lives in Perth

I going to ask him to open a supporters club if there ain’t one already
I know this thread is most likely a wind up. But last I heard city were stopping posting tickets overseas and they had to be collected at the destination ie away ground

And regards overseas branches opening up and ordering tickets for people in different countries (mainly the uk) Kevin Parker was supposedly clamping down on that. The likelihood of me getting a ticket from someone in Pert for example and travelling to numerous away games and supposedly travelling from Pert are slim to none

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.