Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I thought it was a case of 'just desserts'! Another premier team that has little attacking ambition and rely on a Kyle backheel and what the ref can conjure up. On another day the awful finishing morphs into goals.

I did think there was shades of Brentford when the Blades equalised. But they got exactly what they deserved. Sweet fanny fuckin' FArce all!

Some goal from Rodri.
Yep - we were so under par we made them look like a half decent outfit. Jeeeez.

Utter domination, just have to put those chances away.

Walker wont make that backheel pass ever again lol.

Without Pep we did struggle a little bit kn those last 10 mins when the opposition switches from full defense to full attack, our players serm surprised by it and it took them a while, maybe only last few mins to remember to just pass backwards and bait their press as if they are a top team.
Walker is always prone to a bone headed moment or two. You just have to hope they don’t cause too much damage.

These cunts will soon cheer if he scores for England over the break.
Or they’ll be very sorry when he can’t play because he’s been kicked and fouled so much that he’s got an injury and can’t play! That would show the jealous bullies!

In fact if I were Jack or Pep I’d pull him out on those grounds. Sorry!! (Not sorry) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.