Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Phew, made hard work of that.
Jack got some serious stick but was very good in the 2nd half
Ederson had feck all to do and didn't do it when required...flapped at a corner, then kicked it straight to their player 5 seconds later...not his best showing I felt, should have come for that cross that they almost equalised from, had plenty time to come for it
Rodri comes up with the goods again when required
Kova and Gvardiol both excellent
Their last 10 minutes hoof ball unsettled us at the back a bit
Phil comes on and boom....made things happen
Well done City
This injury time rule is daft, one team time wastes all match then gets 7-10 minutes to get an equaliser at home with the crowd baying...that's fair

Reactions: CC1
Couple of hundred miles from London actually. What a pathetic response. But it's true that a lot of the worshipping of Phil is clearly bc he's a local lad. It's tedious. (I have nothing against Phil, of course he's a great player, but he gets overly bigged up by many in our fanbase.)
Tedious? Yep some fans are - aren’t you. Patronising too

I don’t think Walker did anything wrong, it was fluky for the blunt blades, but the character he and his team-mates showed in response showed our class

I thought we did well overall. Sure, we are missing some big players at the moment (including Phil, who was not fit enough to start), and we were wasteful, but they could barely get out of their penalty box. It was a typical 11 men behind the ball type of game. They frustrated us, and the referee played his part in allowing them to do so. Overall, 3 points, happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.