Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Foden fanboys are so tiresome. His assist was a mis-control of the ball, but sure, yeah, the win was all down to Phil. Excuse me while I go fetch the eyes that have just rolled right out of my head.
His assist was a bit fortunate but he set up Alvarez for a great opportunity .

Not at our best, it happens early doors. We had a couple ruled out for Offside , missed a pen,… meh.. got three points and job done, another day it would have been six.

I can’t fathom out some of the nonsense people come out with on here when we don't win by 3 or 4 goals. IIRC, we had a few of these type of results throughout the autumn in the Centurions season. There's more than one way to win. I lived through the 90s; I recognise awful when I see it. Today wasn't awful. Not even close.
No way was it awful, don’t get the criticism, we can’t win every game regardless of the opposition, I wish people could just enjoy every season and accept no team in the world can be flawless. I’ve been going to City since 1969 and sen some proper shite but I’ve met some great mates through supporting my club.

I can’t fathom out some of the nonsense people come out with on here when we don't win by 3 or 4 goals. IIRC, we had a few of these type of results throughout the autumn in the Centurions season. There's more than one way to win. I lived through the 90s; I recognise awful when I see it. Today wasn't awful. Not even close.
Haven’t read the whole thread but even at 0-0 I was greatly impressed by the way everyone on the team knows and plays their part in our system intuitively.

We’re only three games in having been a couple of weeks behind most teams in preparation and losing key players and having new players to bed in.
But that to me looked well ahead of where I think we were this time last year.
Nobody denies some rustiness in some individuals performances but we are still looking so comfortable in controlling games and we are finding ways to win when the chips are down.

I’m loving it so far.

After the dust has settled on the frustrating parts of that game I feel we were excellent once again. Total control and domination. Once Erling gets his shooting boots on we will be slapping teams left and right. Kovacic and Rodri just suffocate the opposition. We were relentless.

The only chance they had came from a crazy brainfart from Kyle which was a shame as he played really well.

We need to stop missing these penalties though! Makes things so much harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.