Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

So many players trying their luck with flicks and tricks at the wrong time in the wrong places, Pep will be all over the players and some will be getting the hairdryer over the phone, But got the 3 points and the job done, it was looking like one of them days when it was not going to happen,

Walker, what were you thinking?

He thought he'd be clever but it backfired badly. There was a City player there but no way he's expecting him to back heel it, then it was short. A ludicrous decision with ten minutes to go. We still had chances to clear it but our defence was all over the place.

Horrible game,i couldn't wait for it to be over......and then 7 more inexplicable mins to endure at the end!

Motm Rodri,closely followed by Kovacic.

Haaland needed that goal,although he would never hide.

Alvarez looking something of a square peg.

Do the Grealish booboys (and girls) never learn?

Gvardiol is one smooth.cool,and exceptionally talented,21 year old.

Dias a rock,as ever.

Even in such a small cameo,Phil made a big difference.

3 great points,move on!

Why the booing of Grealish again, I really wish some neanderthal opposing fan could explain
They wouldn’t be able to tell you if you asked them.

Football fans are a weird bunch of weirdos who do and say things they don’t mean or don’t know why they say or do them.

Twitter twats got swept up with the bitter Villa fans calling him a snake for daring to leave them and all of a sudden he was the pantomime villain and it crept into football stadiums.

I think he loves it though. I would.

Missing great chances chances is spoiling our open play.
Another very good performance spoiled by the finishing.
Haaland should be on 8 goals scored already after 3 games but still has 3 in 3.

Missing great chances chances is spoiling our open play.
Another very good performance spoiled by the finishing.
Haaland should be on 8 goals scored already after 3 games but still has 3 in 3.
Álvarez’s crossing and finishing was bloody awful today n’all.

Why didn't Walker come back on the pitch after his brain fart? Did he really think he couldn't affect offside if he was off the pitch?

"A defending player who leaves the field of play without the referee’s permission shall be considered to be on the goal line or touchline for the purposes of offside until the next stoppage in play or until the defending team has played the ball towards the halfway line and it is outside its penalty area."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.