Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I rarely criticise but that was awful. Made them look like a half decent team.
we had about 85% possession away from home and made only one mistake in the match.. I thought we looked totally comfortable without having to get out of second gear. I don’t think we made them look half decent.

The reason for my comment was that I was on the Everton’s fans forum this morning.. now that’s aweful.

Not having a go mate. 10000 people can watch a game and we can get 10000 different opinions!!

Surprised by some of the post match comments. I thought it was a performance of patience, dogged determination with fantastic ball rentention and wonderful movement. This was Forest away all over again until Rodders got us out of trouble. Never seen a group of players so together at the end of the game. We weren’t at our free flowing best but that was partially down the blades brilliant work rate. Class and mental strength won in the end.

Surprised by some of the post match comments. I thought it was a performance of patience, dogged determination with fantastic ball rentention and wonderful movement. This was Forest away all over again until Rodders got us out of trouble. Never seen a group of players so together at the end of the game. We weren’t at our free flowing best but that was partially down the blades brilliant work rate. Class and mental strength won in the end.
Totally agree

I rarely criticise but that was awful. Made them look like a half decent team.
Come on now; it wasn't awful, nowhere near it. We were some way short of our best, certainly. But we could (should?) have scored 4 or 5 out there, even ignoring the penalty. Haaland missed one or two chances, and Rodri missed one. The Blades got off lightly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.