Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Shocking ugly display. Misplaced passed. Awful finishing. Gave the 10 man defence hope right until the end. For me Foden before Grealish every time. Haaland needs more service and I reckon Doku will be the man for that. Always a few matches. Very fortunate 3 points.
Are you sure you’re not on the Everton forum by mistake ?

Just when you think you've seen the most infuriating City performance, another one just comes around. I am just drained out watching Manchester City almost fecking up Manchester City.
And if there is the God of Footbal right now, his name is Rodrigo Hernández Cascante, forget about the bullshit statue, just build him a church, or an altarpiece at least, when we can worship him forever!
Let's not forget Pope Foden the first.

Hard to imagine us winning a game where we collectively play worse than that,but a wins a win at this stage of the season. Tough to give anyone above a 7, except maybe Rodri, while there were at least 4 or 5 genuinely bad individual performances.

We take the points and move on, but we need to sharpen up.

Foden fanboys are so tiresome. His assist was an mis-control of the ball, but sure, yeah, the win was all down to Phil. Excuse me while I go fetch the eyes that have just rolled right out of my head.
Oh dear. Showing your true colours. Dark blue London boy maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.