Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game could be like the Huddersfield away game in 2017, I can see them causing us one or two issues from set pieces or corners, then we eventually come out on top in the end.
how do they cause us issues at set pieces and corners, we're not exactly midgets at the back!

how do they cause us issues at set pieces and corners, we're not exactly midgets at the back!
Hopefully they don’t cause us any problems but if they do I can only see it being from corners or set pieces where the ball will be going into our box, where do you think there threat will come from ?

The biggest issue for us would be complacency. Ordinarily it would be a cakewalk - but we need to be at it from the start so they dont build up any head of steam and get the crowd into it. We beat them handily in the Cup last year and I expect a similar outcomes

VEEERY CONFIDENT FOR THIS ONE

Greasy Chip Butties 0 - 4 Man City

Ed

Walk
Dias
Akanji
Gvar

Rod
Bern
Kov

Phil
Erl
Jack

Haaland will bag, Foden will probs get off the mark and then I reckon Alvarez will get minutes off the bench and pick up a goal. Oh and one of the above will score twice.

Last edited:
Phillips to start this one and give Rodri a rest.
If we can't trust him early in the season against Sheffield united then we may as well just sell him now.
In the unlikely event that Rodri is rested, I think we're more likely to see this:

----------------------Ederson
Walker-----Akanji-----Dias-----Gvardiol
--------------Kovacic----Silva
Foden------------Alvarez----------Grealish
----------------------Haaland

Ake will surely start, no? Although, I do fear he'll be the odd man out more times than not with Gvardiol now in.

----------------------Ederson
Akanji-----Dias-----Ake-----Gvardiol
--------------Kovacic----Rodri
Silva------------Foden----------Grealish
----------------------Haaland

Like Quote Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.