Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil really needs to move on if he wants regular football. I've been concerned for a while along with the clubs treatment of Stones and KDB.

Even Kalvin can't get a game. Gonna lose the dressing room at this rate.

Going for a nil nil not enough creativity especially with Grealish playing left back.
ted.jpg

Phil really needs to move on if he wants regular football. I've been concerned for a while along with the clubs treatment of Stones and KDB.

Going for a nil nil not enough creativity especially with Grealish playing left back.
Flap flap fucking flap.

Games like this always make me nervous, all the pre match talk by the experts at how great we are, the poor other team are up against it, how it's a free hit for them. I remember all this talk when we played Norwich away a few years ago, who had a load of injuries and promptly beat us 3-2. Then Forest away last season. Funny old game as Greavsie used to say.

Pep-guardiola GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.