Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil really needs to move on if he wants regular football. I've been concerned for a while along with the clubs treatment of Stones and KDB.

What do you mean with Phil needs to move on? To leave?? Why? Is that a joke or i misunderstood?
They say he has an illness apparently anyway.

And what treatment for KDB and Stones are you talking about? Can you elaborate more?

I left Doku out completely, as he is a newbie in our team so it's not logical to play for now before 1-2 weeks of more practice.
Foden of course the only good choice in these subs. For a City team. Palmer is ok too. But we need 1 more.
What? Doku is a pro who represented belgium at 19 years old and he does n’t need 1-2 weeks to make a sub today.

Come on Lillo, we need a tactical masterstroke today. watch out for counters, and break down their bus, thats all it takes. or get Sheffield red carded and us get a pen like redtops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.