Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? :)

Just googled his stats; 12 games reffed in the prem and he's given 5 pens! :O
He was the Aussie ref miked up a couple of years back, came across very well explaining his decisions to the players, and showed how it could be done in the PL if there was a willingness on the part of PiGMOL

He was the Aussie ref miked up a couple of years back, came across very well explaining his decisions to the players, and showed how it could be done in the PL if there was a willingness on the part of PiGMOL

He looks like he was a bit of a legend. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action on Sunday. Well we live in hope anyway!!

We are signing a winger. What are your opinions on us needing one more midfielder? I personally think we need someone extra there, in the squad.

On paper we should win this, however this is a huge game for them to play the Champions, and newly promoted clubs tend to (rather foolishly) put a lot of effort in to getting a big scalp (and then go on to lose the next 10 games)
True.
Last season when Forest played out their skins to get a draw,after the match one of their lads texted " we 've effed up your season City "

I replied any team that gets points out of us always pays for it the very next game...

Forest got smashed by West ham next game...and we became Champions of Europe ...didnt hear another peep from said Forest fan all season..

Eight days for rest and training, a solid profestional win for me...........as long as a balloon doesn't get in the way again:-)
Was there for that one.couldnt believe my eyes,sat in the away end upper. Really thought we were on a proper Fa cup run that year how wrong was I.

Anybody else remember the Division 2, 2-1 win March 1988,my first trip to Bramhall lane,Mel Machins Blue and White Army!!

City youth team graduates put Blades to the sword.

Andy Hinchcliffe Ian Brightwell, Paul Lake, Steve Redmond,David White
Ian Scott Paul Simpson and Paul Moulden turned out.
Was in the Away terrace standing behind the goal,having survived a few pints in their pub the cricketers before the game....the mood was high amongst us Blues that tues night as we looked forward to our youth team graduates taking on mighty Liverpool( champions I think ) at Maine Road ,on the Sunday in the FA Cup quarter finals..I felt a trip to Wembley coming on
How wrong was I...

Was there for that one.couldnt believe my eyes,sat in the away end upper. Really thought we were on a proper Fa cup run that year how wrong was I.

Anybody else remember the Division 2, 2-1 win March 1988,my first trip to Bramhall lane,Mel Machins Blue and White Army!!

City youth team graduates put Blades to the sword.

Andy Hinchcliffe Ian Brightwell, Paul Lake, Steve Redmond,David White
Ian Scott Paul Simpson and Paul Moulden turned out.
Was in the Away terrace standing behind the goal,having survived a few pints in their pub the cricketers before the game....the mood was high amongst us Blues that tues night as we looked forward to our youth team graduates taking on mighty Liverpool( champions I think ) at Maine Road ,on the Sunday in the FA Cup quarter finals..I felt a trip to Wembley coming on
How wrong was I...
I was at the balloon game too.
Didn't know if I should laugh or cry.
Remember it kicking off a lot after the game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.