Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips to start this one and give Rodri a rest.
If we can't trust him early in the season against Sheffield united then we may as well just sell him now.
Yeah totally agree *

When he signed i thought he'd be perfect for games against these types of teams.

* This is if he's still here of course, or unless if we've bought another CM player in the mean time.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Gvaridol
Lewis

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Grealish
Bernardo
Haaland

I think Pep will either go with Akanji or Lewis for the position alongside Rodri. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ake get a start either ahead of Gvardiol.

Sheffield United 0-3 MCFC

A game for me where we start with Cole Palmer on the right. He is in scoring form.
I don't think pep would play Phillips.

............Ederson.............
......Akanji Dias Gvardiol....
........Kovacic Rodri..........
Palmer ..Bernardo ..Grealish
..............Foden..............
........... Haaland ............

I'd also start Palmer on the right instead of Alvarez. I'd bring on Alvarez at about 60 mins (probably for Haaland).

Grass length is in the rules, if too long they have to cut it on the day.
There’s long, too long, and were City like it!

They have different pitches at the Academy that are supposed to be designed to imitate away pitches!

Last edited:
Pep isn't gonna go with anything other than pretty much full strength, 0.1% chance that Rodri is benched

Could mix it up a bit, especially if Bernardo is back...maybe bringing stones in but who knows, whichever defenders we play they'll do well

Eddie
Walker Stones Dias Gvardiol
Rodri Kovacic
Foden Alvarez Grealish
Haaland

Phillips to start this one and give Rodri a rest.
If we can't trust him early in the season against Sheffield united then we may as well just sell him now.
No chance he starts away from home against a newly promoted side rodri starts Phillips is on the loan list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.