Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Game planning
2. Team bonding
3. Keeps them away from beer and early to bed.
Exactly. In fact with the 2pm KO they’d need to arrive around 12.30 which would mean an early start and a struggle to find enough time to carb load before the game. Much prefer the idea of them having more time in bed this morning, a nice big breakfast and plenty of time to roll into Bramall Lane.

Not sounding positive re Foden though if he’s got ‘sickness’. Doubt he’s going to be in a decent state to play if he’s had a stomach bug.

1975/76 to 1983/84 Liverpool won the league seven times in nine seasons, 1992/93 to 2000/01 , the rags won the league also won the league seven times in nine seasons. I don't recall any such outcry back then!
In fairness the PL is worth £billions now so there's a lot more at stake if it loses appeal. But City's period of dominance has gone hand-in-hand with the TV contracts increasing massively.

I can’t for the love of me understand why you would travel from Manchester to Sheffield on a Saturday for a Sunday game?

Makes no sense whatsoever.
Maybe a few of the lads fancy doing a bit of a shop at Meadowhall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.