Sheffield United (A) Tickets

For anyone still hoping. 19 left in Blk 4 after today's 10am - 21,000 drop. Next is 1pm - 20,750 pts

SU sold out straight away at 20,750 up to 21,000 there was a handful enough for around half the window.

Burnley sold out at 23,500 to 24,500 and there was the same amount as sold in the previous 500 window. It is likely they would sell out around following:

Burnley 24,000
Sheff U 20,875

I can see West Ham going lower.

SU sold out straight away at 20,750 up to 21,000 there was a handful enough for around half the window.

Burnley sold out at 23,500 to 24,500 and there was the same amount as sold in the previous 500 window. It is likely they would sell out around following:

Burnley 24,000
Sheff U 20,875

Corky, if all of the ticket allocation for away matches went onsale to the loyalty points scheme, at what points level do you think it would sell out at.

Burnley 24,000
Sheff U 20,875

Will be interesting to see what Wolves sells out at.

Corky, if all of the ticket allocation for away matches went onsale to the loyalty points scheme, at what points level do you think it would sell out at.
You don't know the points of some getting them via other sources. High demand each 200 extra tickets seems to allow it to drop by 1000 points, but the lower ones are closer to 100 per 1,000 and these have gone to very low points anyway. I think Burnley could have come down to 17k or lower.

Burnley 24,000
Sheff U 20,875

Think West ham could go a lot lower, 15k maybe. Nobody likes the London stadium, down south so less interest from corporate and potential away champions league game on the Tuesday after.

Think West ham could go a lot lower, 15k maybe. Nobody likes the London stadium, down south so less interest from corporate and potential away champions league game on the Tuesday after.
Higher points holders will pass their tickets on to friends and family with lower points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.