Sheffield United (A) Tickets

had a txt from City on Monday saying ticket is with Royal Mail on a 'tracked24' but still nothing arrived and post has been today. Has anyone else still not received their ticket for SheffU ?

Got on Tues.

They will say call on Sat if not arrived. Nowt you can do yet. They email on the day they are arriving too.

had a txt from City on Monday saying ticket is with Royal Mail on a 'tracked24' but still nothing arrived and post has been today. Has anyone else still not received their ticket for SheffU ?
Got text Monday arrived Tuesday I’d worry if Royal Mail haven’t sent you delivery message tomorrow.

C

Check emails for more accurate info, that text seems to be a generic send to everyone regardless text.

I got an email last Thursday night telling me tickets had been sent out, got 2 follow up tracking emails last Friday and the tickets were with me Friday afternoon. I then got the same text from city the following monday.

C

Check emails for more accurate info, that text seems to be a generic send to everyone regardless text.

I got an email last Thursday night telling me tickets had been sent out, got 2 follow up tracking emails last Friday and the tickets were with me Friday afternoon. I then got the same text from city the following monday.
I havnt had any emails at all, were these from RM rather than City ?

I havnt had any emails at all, were these from RM rather than City ?
Yeah, they were from royal mail. If you haven't got an email yet and you usually get them for tickets then I'd consider getting in touch with city as they'll be almost no chance of them being delivered tomorrow.

They'll almost certainly tell you to wait until tomorrow which is the deadline city themselves gave for receiving tickets but can't do any harm in trying to get ahead of the issue. No indication they're even on their way a week after me and others got theirs spunds like more than just typical city ticket office incompetence to me.

Received text from City on Monday and got my ticket in the post on Tuesday. The text said if you haven't received your ticket by Friday, contact the club, so definitely give them a bell tomorrow morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.