Sheffield United (H) - Sat 30th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lad Jack, I had a feeling he would have the mental resilience to deal with what’s happened this week. Hope he has a cracking game.

Hopefully the game unfolds in a manner that lets us see Kev on the park for a run out.

I strongly doubt that KDB will get any minutes today, but if he is by chance brought on, I sincerely hope that the entire stadium will rise to give him a reception — not equalling that which was given to King Colin against Newcastle, that's a once in a lifetime thing — but not too far short of it.

Good lad Jack, I had a feeling he would have the mental resilience to deal with what’s happened this week. Hope he has a cracking game.

Hopefully the game unfolds in a manner that lets us see Kev on the park for a run out.
Don’t want to see Kev come on unnecessarily as these teams at the bottom like to leave a foot in and not worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.