Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say McAtee and Doyle look excellent in the Championship but don't think they are up to Prem standards yet. Sold all but a few odd tickets which in this climate isn't bad so should make a good atmosphere. For us it's a free hit. For what Heckingbottom has had to put up with this season he's worked miracles. I guess the only ones rooting for you will be your own fans and The Hillsborough Piggies. Good luck and have a good day.

What a question at Pep's press conference. Haaland had 3 chances to score, why did it take 3 touches for him to score. Can they get any worse? The guy sounded German.

As if city would say yes your fine to play our players against us especially when they are 2 of there better players. Ain’t happening
If they were eligible to play and the point wasnt moot, I would really like to think that City as a club would have the class to allow the 2 young lads to play at Wembley against us, and I really think that if they could they would

To be fair there’s an argument to say it’s good for their development, the biggest game either player will have played to this point. I wouldn’t have been totally surprised to see City making an exception and allowing them to play. I haven’t seen or heard anything about it since though.

….and we clearly didn’t have a problem facing Cancelo.

Irrespective of our desire.....FA rules dictate that loan players cannot play against the parent club.

It was never a goer.

Not sure where this belongs so here go’s…

Driving down on saturday with my 10 year old daughter. Park out of london and tube in to wembley. Probs the jubilee line and probs park in stanmore

Question… is there anywhere nice that i can hop off the tube for scran before hopping back on and hitting wembley. Dont really want a chain restaurant on a retail park.

Summat … nice … for the 2 of us.
A few around Canons Park and Stanmore area

What a question at Pep's press conference. Haaland had 3 chances to score, why did it take 3 touches for him to score. Can they get any worse? The guy sounded German.
Presumably he was more impressed with the one touch football from de gea and Maguire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.