Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attwell appointed as the referee tomorrow - absolutely ridiculous he's allowed near one of our games again this season, especially one this important. In fact, after the Spurs v Brighton debacle, it's ridiculous he's refereeing full stop.
Absolutely astonishing, absolute dog shit. Yet rewarded with an FA cup semi final, the mind truly boggles. Let’s see what “interpretations” he comes up with tomorrow.

Attwell appointed as the referee tomorrow - absolutely ridiculous he's allowed near one of our games again this season, especially one this important. In fact, after the Spurs v Brighton debacle, it's ridiculous he's refereeing full stop.
Fucking shite ref, awful!

I’m a bit worried about this match tomorrow - I fear we’ll be off the pace - even a drop of 5% can be dangerous in a match like this. Pep is going to make changes for sure but I hope we can still maintain our momentum.

Well if the rule was they can play yeah great but the only way they can play if city said yes.. listening to pep there might not even be the case that we could say yes for them to play..

There wasn't,as i wrote on the same page.

I’m a bit worried about this match tomorrow - I fear we’ll be off the pace - even a drop of 5% can be dangerous in a match like this. Pep is going to make changes for sure but I hope we can still maintain our momentum.
Don’t be.
We are going to win every game we have left to play. And I include away in Madrid in that.

5th FAC Semi in a row, 6th in 7 years. Please no huge sacrifices like the last 3. Go strong, get well ahead, then make changes. The likes of Gomez and Phillips cannot start, they are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.