Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of their guys are very good standard Championship players, apart from Ndiaye. He's quick and tricky, played in the World Cup.

They also have a few seasoned pro's up front who have their last chance for glory. It will be fast and furious - until we gain control after 20 mins!

Have to say McAtee and Doyle look excellent in the Championship but don't think they are up to Prem standards yet. Sold all but a few odd tickets which in this climate isn't bad so should make a good atmosphere. For us it's a free hit. For what Heckingbottom has had to put up with this season he's worked miracles. I guess the only ones rooting for you will be your own fans and The Hillsborough Piggies. Good luck and have a good day.
Good post blade. I think it's going to a lot closer than some people think. You're always welcome to post here any time with balanced and none snide messages. Good luck today pal(but not too much hey:)

Morning all I am putting it out there. I am driving a coach from Sheffield to Wembley. I am based in Lincolnshire from Manchester originally. Pity as a City fan I have to drive a load of Sheffield United fans to the game. So does anyone have a spare ticket. I know a big ask I have tried and tried to no avail. Anyway I'll hear you all chanting.CTID.

Morning all I am putting it out there. I am driving a coach from Sheffield to Wembley. I am based in Lincolnshire from Manchester originally. Pity as a City fan I have to drive a load of Sheffield United fans to the game. So does anyone have a spare ticket. I know a big ask I have tried and tried to no avail. Anyway I'll hear you all chanting.CTID.
Make sure they arrive 90 minutes late!! :-)
Only kidding!

Hope you manage to get a ticket to cheer the boys!!

Good luck all blues today!

We could catch Sheffield early the game by going at them full pelt with our strongest team and get a couple of early goals! But the three players I don’t want to play and rest is Haaland Rodri and stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.