Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like see Laporte and Grealish play together down the left to improve the combination. One or two little misunderstandings between them on Wednesday, things to iron out. Don’t know how long Ake’s out.

As mentioned above by most people, get the game won and rest players then. But we need to win first and foremost. Blades are used to winning and will be no pushovers.

Come on, you Blue boys.

Shuf will make this difficult,physical and ugly.

Understandably they don’t want a thrashing.

City may simply need to wear them down with possession,passing and movement. That way we conserve energy as they expend it. It also reduces the potential of impact/tackle injuries.

Most of their players lack speed and the stamina of elite PL players and could be breathing through their anus’s by 65 minutes.

Winning the game is important for us and a stellar performance and + + + goals would be great for everyone BUT, next Wednesday is more important and I think most decisions will be made with that in mind.

Players moan if not selected so two matches a week is doable, especially with modern recovery methods and personalised diet plans.

Injuries happen you just have to improvise, only two or three changes needed.

To be fair mate , i dont agree with what Pep does , the last few semi-finals he has made wholesale changes and it has cost us, i think when 30,000 of our fans have to spend hundreds of pounds to go to London the least he can do is play a team to do that commitment justice.
Would prefer to play our strongest team and make subs after 60 minutes , its a tough run-in but we have a fully fit squad , lets go for the lot.
I hear you completely when so close to the final. We have had some hugely frustrating limp semi final exits in the FA Cup.

The treble is definitely on with Arsenal emploding.

Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.