Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday is the only time we have to rest a few for the rest of the season. I’d take a risk and rest Stones, Ake, Rodri, Gundogan, KDB & Haaland.

Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Lewis
Phillips
Bernie
Foden
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez

Yeah, I must admit, the thought of Gomez and Palmer starting gives me the wobbles. Be happy with any or all of those other 9 though.

Gomez just leaves me cold, even colder than Philips, but they should be more than good enough to navigate safe passage past the blades.

-------------------Ortega---------------
Walker-----Stones----Laporte----Rico
-------------Kalvin--------Gundo-------------
Mahrez----------Alvarez----------Grealish
----------------------Haaland--------------------

Win this by half time and then sub off Haaland, Grealish, Gundo and Stones in the second half. Laporte needs 90 minutes to get his game flowing, we will need him in the run in. This team should have plenty in it to see off Sheffield.

Yeah, I must admit, the thought of Gomez and Palmer starting gives me the wobbles. Be happy with any or all of those other 9 though.
They can't start together (but will do). I think Palmer does have good feet and maybe in a year or 2. About time we kept and developed a good squad player. Those days of having "staff player' have sadly gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.