Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday is the only time we have to rest a few for the rest of the season. I’d take a risk and rest Stones, Ake, Rodri, Gundogan, KDB & Haaland.

Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Lewis
Phillips
Bernie
Foden
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez
If we don’t play a keeper I will be very cross

With the subs tonight, you can pretty much make a team out of them. Kept Dias in…

Ortega
Walker
Laporte
Dias
Lewis
Palmer
Philips
Perrone
Mahrez
Alvarez
Foden

Obviously Pep won’t go with this but it certainly keep things fresh for arsenal.

Bloody hell folks, we've just beaten Bayern fairly comfortably over two legs, we will beat these lot in which ever way we wish

No doubt we will make 3 or 4 changes, and the game will be over by half time

That's not being arrogant, it's because we are a phenomenal side who are flying, whilst Sheff United are missing two of their best players, and are up against the best team in Europe

3 or 4 nil and we will win at a canter

Reactions: MAG
They can't start together (but will do). I think Palmer does have good feet and maybe in a year or 2. About time we kept and developed a good squad player. Those days of having "staff player' have sadly gone.
ef8.jpg

---------------Ortega
Walker---Stones---Laporte…Lewis
--------------Rodri
---------Gundog—Foden
Mahrez------Alvarez----------Grealish

Ortega
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Gomez
Philips
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Grealish
Alvarez

Definitely not our best possible line up but should be good enough to win Sheffield and gives important rest to Ederson, Kevin, Rodri, Dias, Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.