Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What pubs are best? Not been to Wembley before so got no clue where to go

No offence but I would be disgusted if this team was put out for irrespective of who we are playing this is a FA Cup semi final..and I'm not paying good money and spending a lot of time to go and watch our 2nd 11@!!

I agree but I think we need fresh legs against Arsenal.

I trust pep and the team completely but today requires full concentration. No complacency. Get the job done and book our place in the final.

Think we have plenty enough without risking Rodri or the meat shield today. They’re too important with the tarquins just round the corner.
Let’s not forget they will be hugely weakened by losing Doyle and Mcatee and also have arguably bigger fish to fry in their promotion fight.
No chance that their promotion push stops them going all out for an FA Cup final.

Think we'll see a similar tactic from Pep to the one he used against Leicester: strongish lineup, try to win the game as early as possible, make all the subs (hopefully not quite as early)

We've got 4 days until Arsenal, so I can't see the likes of Haaland and Rodri being rested completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.