Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the team confirmed by a trusted source:

Ortega

Walker Akanji Laporte Gomez

Gundo
Bernardo Grealish

Mahrez Haaland Alvarez
If true, the Gomez choice is annoying. That will give Jack extra defending to do which will take extra energy from him and impact his game. Dias could play with Laporte at LB. Dias doesn't need the rest.

If true, the Gomez choice is annoying. That will give Jack extra defending to do which will take extra energy from him and impact his game. Dias could play with Laporte at LB. Dias doesn't need the rest.
We’re down to 4 CBs. It’s absolutely right that we rest some for this game given we like to play with 4.

Last edited:
I don’t get the early team news every game but fairly often I do and tend to post here. I only ever post based on same 2 contacts/friends, I won’t post a lineup based on anyone I don’t trust.

It's bad enough that we have Ake missing for possibly a few weeks. We can't afford anymore injuries to our centre backs with the way we set up now.

I'm sure Gomez will be fine today.

Rodri certainly needs a rest so that is good. Surprised Gundo is starting again, perhaps he won't be starting v Arsenal? Philips not starting is not a good sign for him either....should be capable enough to step in at a ground he knows well, what is going on there?
Strong up front. Hopefully win this comfortably and injury-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.