Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City at Wembley, chasing the league title, Real Madrid coming up. Blessed by Fortune (and a fortune) we are. But looking around the other games today I'd not mind seeing Barrow v. Carlisle. Almost the Lake District derby. That"d be a timely reminder of how things used to be, keep us humble.

City at Wembley, chasing the league title, Real Madrid coming up. Blessed by Fortune (and a fortune) we are. But looking around the other games today I'd not mind seeing Barrow v. Carlisle. Almost the Lake District derby. That"d be a timely reminder of how things used to be, keep us humble.
A fortune? We are net kings, don’tcha know. Next thing you’ll be saying we’ve got the biggest squad in the league.
I’m at the semi final, but hope the Barrow game is a good un.

Disagree. It's a cup semi-final, not the time to be "testing" weak players. And we need Grealish for the Arsenal game, so this is not the time to be giving him extra work unnecessarily
Gomez will provide better support for Grealish going forward than Laporte and I hope we'll be doing more attacking than defending.

The right decision IMO.

Disagree. It's a cup semi-final, not the time to be "testing" weak players. And we need Grealish for the Arsenal game, so this is not the time to be giving him extra work unnecessarily
Well it seems the guy paid £20m a year to make these calls seems to think he knows better than you.

Did you expect him to suddenly start a semi final at Wembley? Its quite clear he's just not rated much at the club. Well we don't know the official lineup but I'd be surprised.

Pep showing them the respect they deserve. They're here on merit, and will also be a premier league side next season. They're no mugs.

We might have whacked Burnley but that means nothing, this is a new game. Worse teams than Sheff Utd have beaten Premier League sides before. We've been knocked out of this cup before by Middlesbrough when they were a champo team.

Plus for Sheff Utd, it's almost a free hit because nobody expects them to win, they're likely getting promoted and this is a bonus for them and will be really up for it. I wouldn't start fielding players that can't really get a game.
I'd expect Phillips to start before bloody Gomez.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.