Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all I am putting it out there. I am driving a coach from Sheffield to Wembley. I am based in Lincolnshire from Manchester originally. Pity as a City fan I have to drive a load of Sheffield United fans to the game. So does anyone have a spare ticket. I know a big ask I have tried and tried to no avail. Anyway I'll hear you all chanting.CTID.
Please wear your City top !
And sing
“City’s ere
City’s there
City’s every fuckin where
Nana na naa na na na”

Safe journey blues.

Hopefully we can put Sheff United to the sword and continue this amazing run.

I'm stuck in Oradea - Romania with work so looks like I will be heading to a bar to watch it. Barring that it will be a laptop job!

Come on City.

No messing about too much Pep!

3 nil. Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez

Am a bit worried about fitness - having a small squad is fine for keeping everyone hungry, but I'm just a bit worried that they're all going to be knackered. It's not the 2 matches a week per se, it's the fact that they are now all so important - it must be incredibly draining.

Would like to see some key players rested today - KDB, Rodri particularly.

Could really do with wrapping Rodri in cotton wool for Wednesday. Unfortunately Phillips hasn’t earned the requisite amount of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.