Sheffield United

Zabbasbeard said:
bayern blade said:
Zabbasbeard said:
Yes it is discrimination. Now don't be so ridiculous. "Anything" is not discrimination in those terms. That is lame.

You discriminate against foreign owners and you are a minority. I'd guess the majority of your fans ( I know loads of Blades, working in Sheff as I do, and none are against the Saudi Prince taking over if it comes to that), don't discriminate. If you are happier 'English' Kevin McCabe (who lives in Belgium) taking your club all the way to the 4th Division more the fool you, but discrimination is discrimination, even if you live in denial.

But that is my whole point. I obviously know loads of Blades, many of whom ranted about the likes of Abramovitch buying trophies for Chelsea yet many of whom are now rubbing their hands in delight hoping that we are getting our own Abramovitch. To me that is hypocrisy.
Nothing to do with discrimination whatsoever.

Clearly you are in denial. And no the point about hypocrisy is not your whole point.

You are clearly discriminating against foreigners. You won't admit it but it is clear to other posters on here as well as me.

Good luck to the Blades today but may Bayern lose in the most agonising way possible.

Come on City. Do the business.

In denial yeah right, no mate I'm 51 and have long outgrown all the juvenile crap, I simply have a different opinion to yours, accept it or don't.
Oh and 2.0 today, Mandzukic, Ribery, celebrating in the pub after the game as I type.

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:25 pm --

citykev28 said:
Hypothetical question for Timmy Two Teams - Sheffield United play in the play off final on the same day as Bayern Munich play in the Champions League Final. Only one can win their match, who do you want to win?

It's Mark two teams mate if you want to remain patronising and childish. Difficult question though, I honestly don't know.

East Level 2 said:
citykev28 said:
Hypothetical question for Timmy Two Teams - Sheffield United play in the play off final on the same day as Bayern Munich play in the Champions League Final. Only one can win their match, who do you want to win?
Stupid question as the games are unrelated. A better question might be which would he go to if he was offered a ticket for both games.

The cl finalI reckon, I've only seen Blades a couple of times a year since 1984, I see Bayern every week, it would be hard to say no.

an english man living in germany since the 80s discriminating foreigners? That would be strange. Maybe Blade is just used to the german ownership model, but that makes him not someone who discriminates foreigners (though i remember he discriminated east germans once on this forum :)
And following a second team in a country where you live for 30 years is not so unusual, i think (well, though it is surely not the right one from my point of view)

Ruhr said:
an english man living in germany since the 80s discriminating foreigners? That would be strange. Maybe Blade is just used to the german ownership model, but that makes him not someone who discriminates foreigners (though i remember he discriminated east germans once on this forum :)
And following a second team in a country where you live for 30 years is not so unusual, i think (well, though it is surely not the right one from my point of view)

Cheers mate, my view exactly. I Travelled 7 hours for today's game, night on the piss in Landshut tonight and 5 hour trip back tomorrow. Pisses me off when l get called a bandwagon jumper.

No Bayern Blade it's not a merely a case if a difference of opinion. You are discriminatory against foreign owners. You treat them differently because they are foreigners. I'm 48 for what it's worth and I know discrimination when I see it and you discriminate against foreigners.

Zabbasbeard said:
No Bayern Blade it's not a merely a case if a difference of opinion. You are discriminatory against foreign owners. You treat them differently because they are foreigners. I'm 48 for what it's worth and I know discrimination when I see it and you discriminate against foreigners.

That's because of the regimented German viewpoint that he's been brainwashed into believing.

Zabbasbeard said:

Hell, whatever keeps you happy mate.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
Zabbasbeard said:

That's because of the regimented German viewpoint that he's been brainwashed into believing.

Ten out of ten for effort.

bayern blade said:
Ruhr said:

Cheers mate, my view exactly. I Travelled 7 hours for today's game, night on the piss in Landshut tonight and 5 hour trip back tomorrow. Pisses me off when l get called a bandwagon jumper.

but you are a bandwagon jumper. you chose the best team in munich. and you should've gone the same way there as you are on the way back, as a 2 hour difference is a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.