Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

Don't mind Newcastle, would much rather compete against them than any of the other ****s in the top 6. Not convinced this lad is that rich though, from what I've heard he failed in a couple of other bids as he couldn't prove the finances. Being Mansour's cousin might sound like he must be loaded, but I imagine he has about 100 cousins so probably not many of them have a couple billion spare to invest in a football team.

Good luck to them

Oh dear , touched a nerve here mind.

anyway , you never take away how loyal the toon army are.

If it was up to me .everybody would get the same cap in spending on transfers . make it a fair game . .best of luck lads

Around 13 000 attendances when Ardilles was manager?

Very loyal.

Don't mind Newcastle, would much rather compete against them than any of the other ****s in the top 6. Not convinced this lad is that rich though, from what I've heard he failed in a couple of other bids as he couldn't prove the finances. Being Mansour's cousin might sound like he must be loaded, but I imagine he has about 100 cousins so probably not many of them have a couple billion spare to invest in a football team.

Good luck to them

The association with Sheikh Mansour , makes one assume he is loaded , which I don't think is the case.

So have I mate a couple of times. The Toon army was tiny back in the day.
Which is one thing noone can ever accuse your mob of

I once went to an evening kick off at Maine Road. MCFC v Brentford, my mate played for them. Hardly a massive draw but for a league one fixture there were 26500 there. THATS a following.

Which is one thing noone can ever accuse your mob of

I once went to an evening kick off at Maine Road. MCFC v Brentford, my mate played for them. Hardly a massive draw but for a league one fixture there were 26500 there. THATS a following.

TBF we did go down to an average of approx 20k in the dark days of 87/88 when I first started going but never below that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.