Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

allblue said:
I'm normally a guest on this great site, but needed to join because I think this is a superb idea and I'll be putting down a tenner when the paypal account is opened.
"Kinky by name" Your on to a winner, thanks for coming up with such a good idea.
Nice name mate!

Rag. Welcome to the site. ;)

allblues09 said:
allblue said:
I'm normally a guest on this great site, but needed to join because I think this is a superb idea and I'll be putting down a tenner when the paypal account is opened.
"Kinky by name" Your on to a winner, thanks for coming up with such a good idea.
Nice name mate!

Rag. Welcome to the site. ;)

Errrr........ thanks

Great minds think alike ??? ;)

If you're going to write in Arabic, do NOT use a translator. It does not translate the Arabic correctly as Arabs have completley different grammar to English and translators can't grasp that.

I know Fluent Arabic so I wouldn't mind helping with the translating. Done my Arabic GCSE and got an A, doing A level Arabic this year too. Plus, I have some family members who have lived in Arab countries for years so if I'm unsure I could easily ask them.

Something like:
'Thank you very much Sheikh Mansour',
Would be:
'Shukran Jazeelan Ya Sheikh Mansour'
but obviously written in Arabic.

supercity36 said:
واحدة فقط ، والشيخ
arabic for "the one and only sheikh"
That translates to:
The one and only and Sheikh.
We can't get this wrong because we'll look like twats to the world and to the Sheikh, but get this right and it'll look marvelous!
So yeah, PM me for any translating or if you need contributors because I'd be up for it :)

Ric - now the paypal account is open.

Can we make a bigger thing of this (maybe sticky) to make sure all those that have promised to donate see that they now can.

Just a thought.

SWP's back said:
Ric - now the paypal account is open.

Can we make a bigger thing of this (maybe sticky) to make sure all those that have promised to donate see that they now can.

Just a thought.

Good point, its kinda hiding away in the forum at the min

Perhaps it would be possible to put the target sum and amount collected so far on the front page permanently where the mods can update it once a day or so, similar to what's in the transfer forum at the moment?

Could even get into percentages etc if anyone is feeling particularly technical...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.