Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Cambridgeblue said:
bugsyblue said:
How can people donate? It would be good if MODs make this a sticky? and give payment details on page 1?

Great idea by the way!

This ^^^^^

Mods... make it so.

that ^, so i can donate £20

Re: Shukran Sheikh

RIC/MODS!

Can we change the title of the thread to 'donate to the Shukran Sheikh Banner/Appeal' or something that states there is a banner/appeal/donation happening. Sure it would get even more donations rolling in. I'll pop my tenner in on Tuesday. Good work everyone.

Thanks.

Thanks Ric + MODS. City can learn something from you lot. Waited for an hour at the 'new' ticket office to get my Celtic ticket's. Shambles. Website link for Celtic tickets was also down and over the phone you could only order 1 ticket per sreason card.(why?) If we're going to be a big club, City need to get their act together. Demand will be high and people won't wait an hour in a queue. They'll walk away.

I only ever use PayPal to pay for ebay stuff. I use a linked cc. Is there any other way I can donate to the banner fund without going thru' the hassle of transferring funds from a bank account into PayPal, waiting a week for that to happen, and then sending funds out to Ric ? All seems long-winded to me...any quick ways ?

EDIT : Just spotted I can use my cc. Donation sent to ric. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.