Sheikh Mansour banner

Kinky by name said:
Still waiting for Ian Howard for the dimensions... sorry but I am in his hands. I've been unavailable for a couple of days but I shall chase him up today. In the meantime, I suppose I ought to make a contribution myself! £20 on its way today.

Thanks matey - really appreciate the trouble you are going to. If there is anything I can help with - please let me know if you are struggling for time. I am a self-employed financial advisor so my time is free for me to do with as I wish if you need things chasing or what-not.

:)

SWP's back said:
Kinky by name said:
Still waiting for Ian Howard for the dimensions... sorry but I am in his hands. I've been unavailable for a couple of days but I shall chase him up today. In the meantime, I suppose I ought to make a contribution myself! £20 on its way today.

Thanks matey - really appreciate the trouble you are going to. If there is anything I can help with - please let me know if you are struggling for time. I am a self-employed financial advisor so my time is free for me to do with as I wish if you need things chasing or what-not.

Chasing some of the guys on here to donate would help ;)

Re: Shukran Sheikh

mansour_ said:
for any translating 2 arabic im here only just PM Me ,
or any thing about sheikh mansour info or pic also pm me i am here 2 help :)

that would be a good way for a rag to perhaps point us in the wrong direction, hope this is not you?

proceed with caution fellow blues lol

Just sent what was left in my paypal account £2.00

Everyone should try and make a donation no matter how little!

Great idea lads!

Trigger said:
SWP's back said:

Chasing some of the guys on here to donate would help ;)

I'll be hunting them down and threatening them very soon!
Our man at City is out of the office until tomorrow.

ladyoftheblues said:
just another version. :o)

sig2-1.jpg

Isn't it M-A-nsour NOT M-O-Sour?

I hope that banner hasn't been printed yet.

20090630-1kqyy2bumqteb4efuh42jnyd71.jpg

and before you find fault... not sure if the arabic is right or not. i did use google translate but when you copy/ paste to ps it does not turn out the same.. anyhoo it was just an idea to the table.
p.s you critical people would put simon cowell to shame. made the first one in work. at tea break.. :o)

Kinky by name said:
Don't worry ... any spelling will be checked by the university's department of Arabic studies and given the once-over by the club prior to printing.

MAN OF WISDOM ... :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.