Sheikh Mansour banner

mcfc1632 said:
Ric said:
£508.71 so far mate.

I will be in - just need to find the time to find the post that tells me where to make my pay pal donation

actually - is that just me being stupid? - is it page 1? - will check later when not working - if not can someone post the page number please

page 1
post 1

Edit: We are now accepting payments via Paypal - please send any money to ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Kinky by name said:
mcfc1632 said:
I will be in - just need to find the time to find the post that tells me where to make my pay pal donation

actually - is that just me being stupid? - is it page 1? - will check later when not working - if not can someone post the page number please

page 1
post 1

Edit: We are now accepting payments via Paypal - please send any money to ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Paypal - Click on Send Money/ Personal/ Gift

Will send my tenner once home tonight.................

This will be very much appreciated and a great idea...........

Kinky by name said:
wozzablue said:
i sent my money other day but just wondering how much it will cost overall?

how big is it gonna be???

Where in the stadium will it go???

and finally what design has been chosen??

cheers, ad!

nothing's changed from my post of, er, yesterday!

Wording depends on size.
Price depends on size.
Size depends on Ian Howard.
Ian Howard = not back at work until tomorrow.

Once we have the size we can adjust the wording accordingly. So, for example:
"The citizens of Manchester express their utmost respect and humblest gratitude to the honourable Sheik Mansour and his immediate family, along with Khaldoon al-Mubarak and his wife, Doris, and his three children (by his second marriage) Bert, Gert and Oscar" would look gash on a 3ft by 4ft banner I'm sure you'd agree... okay, I exaggerate but you catch my drift.

I'd hope that we are all agreed on one thing, though, and that is that it should be the biggest fecking banner we can have? So the price will be dictated by this. It needs to be clear, simple and easy to read from all parts of the ground (and on the telly).

Hopefully, we should have the size soon and then I suggest we have two (AND ONLY FUCKING TWO!) versions to vote on in terms of colour and wording over a period of no more than 24 hours then we can get it priced. Some BM members have (generously) PMd me because they have business associates or friends in the trade, with offers to do the job at advantageous rates and that is appreciated. If they can guarantee to do the job to the required specification with the required guarantees of quality then I'm sure they will be considered on their merits.

Not my money but if there's anything left over we could, perhaps, have one done for Mubarak, GC or whoever. Or, it could go to an appropriate charity; or, failing that, go towards Ric's running costs but that can be determined at a later date. If there's a shortfall we'll just re-appeal for extra funds until... no, bollocks, there cannot be a shortfall or we'll be a laughing stock.

I'm just waiting for the club now... more as soon as - hope this clarifies the situation.

cheers im sure it will look class when its all done,keep up the good work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.